ODESSA HOLIDAY FASHION WEEK ’18
The new ODESSA HOLIDAY FASHION WEEK season will take place from 7 to 9 July. During three days, guests and journalists will attend fashion shows, presentations, art projects, and parties. Main location of ODESSA HOLIDAY FASHION WEEK is Maristella Sea Line. The main feature of OHFW is the variety of formats that designers use, presenting their collections from fashion-show in the pool to art-performances and public talk on current topics. This year, guests and journalists will attend 21 events.
We offer 5 of them, which perfectly characterize the rich program ODESSA HOLIDAY FASHION WEEK 2018:
– The finale of the XIX All-Ukrainian competition of the Young Clothing Designers Contest “Look into the Future”. Its collections in the finals will be presented by 18 contestants, who were selected from more than one hundred applicants. Among the jury members are famous designers Artem Klimchuk, Olesya Kononova, Lilya Litkovskaya, Julia Pascal, Anastasia Ryabokon, Ivan Frolov. The chairman of the jury is Lilia Pustovit. The final show where winners are selected is a bright professional event attended by guests, journalists and fashion industry experts. It was the contest “Look into the Future” that was the launching pad for famous Ukrainian designers, including Elena Burenina, Artem Klimchuk, André Tan, Elena Przhonskaya, Ksenia Schneider, Alexander Kanevsky, Masha Reva and many others.
– Premiere display of the collection 2018 Resort ARTEMKLIMCHUK.
– Public talk «Public talk about the red carpet code: OIFF x FROLOV». Frolov brand designer Ivan Frolov, who became the official designer of the 9th Odessa International Film Festival, will present images created specifically for the OIFF red carpet and tell about the basic rules of the dress code black tie.
– Public talk & presentation PASKAL. During the ODESSA HOLIDAY FASHION WEEK his collection will be presented by Julia Pascal. In the first part of the presentation, the designer will talk about the style and technological innovations of the brand and comment on the experience of PASKAL brand participation in Paris Fashion Week.
– 6 fashion brands from Odessa. Guests of OHFW will be able to discover new names of Odessa designers.
Schedule ODESSA HOLIDAY FASHION WEEK ’18: http://fashionweek.ua/en/schedule